Undated weekly planner B5 - fountain-pen-friendly - 240 pages - brown | Archie's Calligraphy
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Undated planner does not contain preentered dates, due to the lack of dates, the planner can be used for more than one year (e.g. excluding holidays) or you can start using it in a month other than January. The planner contains year planning tables and 12 sets of month planning tables that can be used in a classic or creative way.
- current year divided into months and days of the week - highlighted Sundays (6 months on page),
- 12 months - two months on site, divided into 31 days,
- the next year, divided into months and days of the week - highlighted Sundays (6 months on page),
- 52-weeks planning (projects, habits, holidays, etc.),
- current month on one page (e.g. name days, important dates, etc.),
- current month divided into weeks (large squares),
- main layout - week on one page, notes on the other x 5 weeks each month,
- habit tracker (or e.g. project planner) - a month divided into 31 days.
- 32 dotted pages for notes (the last eitght sheets perforated for easy removing),
- a pocket for small items on the back inner cover,
- 4 page markers, rounded corners
- B5 - 170x242 mm.
The planner contains 120 sheets (240 pages) of 100g B5 paper, ideal for writing with a fountain pen. The same high-quality paper as in Archie's Calligraphy pads had been used. It works great with most of available inks, with no feathering or bleeding; see-through is minimal so writing on both sides of the page is possible.
The pages for notes are printed in a feint and pleasing delicate dot grid. The gird is uncommon: slightly larger dot every 1 cm with a smaller dot every 1/3 cm.
The planner is fully hand-stitched, so it lies flat on every page. An elastic band attached to the back cover secures the notebook, while a specially-designed double back cover anchors the notebook to the dedicated B5 leather cover by Archie's Calligraphy, allowing easy access to the notebooks back pocket. Leather cover has a safe inner pouch for a fountain pen. Four page markers are attached.
Aesthetic design and vintage look make the B5 planner suitable for gift-giving. The notebook is designed and handmade in Poland.